In order to address the queries related to the Goods and Services Tax, the Government is launching a new self-help portal for traders. The new portal https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/ will launch on 22nd January, the Finance Ministry said.
After July whenever the New Tax Regime system, there are the complications it encircles.
Services Available on the self-help portal Desk
Check Status of Complaint/issue raised
The new system is user-friendly and the taxpayer can articulate and explain the issues faced them in an effective manner.
This new facility will have the following advantages:
- Enable the raising of tickets by taxpayers themselves, providing all required information and reducing to and fro communication between helpdesk and taxpayers, helping to reach a faster resolution.
- Enable the taxpayer to check the progress of his ticket that raised in the past, with the latest status.
- Check the progress of his/her ticket that was raised in the past, with the latest status
- Check the resolution comments in case the ticket is closed.
- The effective functionality of providing resolution of known errors generally faced along with the links to FAQ (based on the issue that being faced).
- Better analysis of data on issues faced by taxpayers and other stakeholders using GST System
FAQs are embedded in the self-service portal itself for further assistance.