New Delhi:- Under the GST, the last date for filing 2 returns of GST till 31st May, you have to file GSTR-1 and GSTR-6. GSTR-1 is to file those business whose business turnover is more than Rs 1.50 crores.
In addition, traders seeking input tax credit must file GSTR-6 returns. Its last date is 31st May 2018. You should file a return as soon as you see the technical problem in the GST portal continuously.
GSTR-1 File On 31st May
The traders whose Turnover is more than Rs. 1.50 crores and who have chosen to file monthly returns, have to file GSTR-1 returns by 31st May. This is a monthly return in which they gives information about her salel purchase.
GSTR-6 File on 31st May
GSTR-6 Returns of July 2017 to April 2018 are required to file by 31st May 31. Filling the GSTR-6 input service distributor will give information about the input tax credits they receive.
GST Returns can be downloaded from here
Businessmen and Traders can download this GST return form and offline tool by clicking this link https://www.gst.gov.in/download/returns. This is a kind of zip file, from the return format to the invoice’s Excel sheet.
This information will be given in GSTR-1
- In GSTR-1, the supplier has to fill out the details of the outward supply.
- Turnover of last financial year
- GSTR-1 is the first step for all traders to pass the input credit to their dealer.
- GSTR-1 is to fill all registered businessmen.
- GSTR-1 is mostly filling up most of the business people. But these returns are not e-commerce operators, input service distributors, registered dealers, non-resident dealers, and tax deductions, under the composition scheme, GST-1 files.
Process to Upload the return on GST Portal:-
Taxpayers must log in at https://www.gst.gov.in/. Click on the service option on the website. The ‘return’ option will come under the service. Click on it. The system will ask you for your username and password. In this you fill in your username and password. Upload your GSTR-1 returns.