New Delhi: A nationwide E-way Bill System will be rolled out in trial mode from 16th January 2018. Avail the opportunity to get used to the system before it becomes compulsory.
GST waybill portal starts for all InterState Movements from 16/01/18 on the volunteer basis, So get registered on http://www.ewaybill.nic.in and start issuing waybills.
E-Way Bill System will come into effect from 1st February 2018 for inter-state movement of goods. The E Way Bill is required where movement of goods valued at Rs. – 50000/- or above is involved.
Objectives of E Way Bill
- Single out Bill for comfortable movement of Goods throughout the Country.
- No requirement of separate transit pass in each and every state for movement of Goods.
- A shift from departmental-policing Model of self-declaration Model for movement of Goods.
Benefits Of E Way Bill
- Transporter does not require visiting any office or checkposts for the generation of E-Bill.
- No waiting time at checkposts & Fast movement of Goods thereby optimum use of vehicles.
- New E-Bill System will Be User-Friendly.
- Checks and Balances for smooth tax administration and process simplification for easier verification of new system by Tax Officers.
Features Of E Way Bill online Portal
- The user can create Master of his Customers, Suppliers, and Products for Generate the E-Bill in an Easy way.
- The user can monitor generated E-Bills on his Behalf.
- Multiple modes for E Way Bill generation for ease of use.
- The User can create sub-user and role on the portal for generation new E-Bills.
- Alerts will be sent to users via Mail and And SMS which registered on the portal.
- Vehicle number can be entered either by the Supplier or the Transporter.
- QR Code will be printed on each E-Bill.
- Consolidated bill can be generated for the vehicle carrying multiple consignments.
Modes Of Generation E Way Bill
- Online using Web Browser on Laptop or Desktop or Phone etc.
- Andriod Based Mobile App on Mobile Phones.
- Via SMS through the registered mobile number.
- Via API (Application Program Interface)
- Tool Based bulk generation of Waybills.
- Third Party-based system of Suvidha Provider